Forum Discussion

Archskirt01
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Unable to Send Emails Using Outlook

Hello

I have just upgraded my computer and after re installing all the programs I am unable to send emails using MYOB via outlook 2013 as I previously did.  The emails are not reaching my outbox in outlook.

An error says Something's gone wrong and AcountRight needs to close, error log attached.

I am not sure what I have/haven't done.... any ideas?

Thank you, Cathie

• Hi Archskirt01

Thank you for your post, the error log as not been attached to this post. When you get the error again can you please click on view error details and save the document, attach it to this window so I can investigate.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Archskirt01

Thank you for your post, the error log as not been attached to this post. When you get the error again can you please click on view error details and save the document, attach it to this window so I can investigate.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Archskirt01

Thank you for the error log. I can see that there is an Microsoft office interop error, Interop is a Microsoft Outlook process that gets installed with Outlook so that third party programs can send emails through Outlook. The error message you are experiencing indicates that Interop is not correctly setup in the Windows Registry (Library not registered) thus when AccountRight does call to it an error message is generated. 

I would recommend getting your IT to look into this particar error, you may need to do a repair of Office or Re-Register Outlook DLL files and check fix registry keys (this would require an IT professional). Some clients have had some success at uninstalling Office, uninstalling AccountRight and then reinstalling both products.