Forum Discussion

ORSL
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Having issue with sending email via outlook

• Hi ORSL

I can see that you're experiencing the Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application error. Generally this error means that when a program such as AccountRight asks which version of Excel is installed, the wrong version is being reported back, causing a communication problem and errors between the programs.

This can happen when different versions of Office/Excel may have been previously installed on the computer, and components/values are left behind. This type of error can be fixed by one one of the following:

Please do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ORSL

Thanks for your post. When you receive the Something's gone wrong error message, can you please click on the view error details on the bottom left hand side of that window. Please download this error log as a .TXT file and attach it to this thread so we can take a look into this for you. 

ORSL
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melissa 

Thank you for your reply 

I have attached the TXT file 

regards

Samir 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi ORSL

I can see that you're experiencing the Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application error. Generally this error means that when a program such as AccountRight asks which version of Excel is installed, the wrong version is being reported back, causing a communication problem and errors between the programs.

This can happen when different versions of Office/Excel may have been previously installed on the computer, and components/values are left behind. This type of error can be fixed by one one of the following:

Please do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.