Forum Discussion

RB73
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Issue with On Hand inventory

We had this issue previously and someone "ran a script" over our file.

Our on hand stock in the items list appears to have stock  8.6736173798840E-18 but there is no stock in the Item Information.

How do I fix?

Our last 4 digits of our serial number 0068

• Hi RB73,

Thank you for your post.

I've run a fix script to rectify the issue. Kindly log out and log back in again to see if it resolves the issue you're encountering. If the issue persists, feel free to let me know so I can assist further.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi RB73,

Thank you for your post.

I've run a fix script to rectify the issue. Kindly log out and log back in again to see if it resolves the issue you're encountering. If the issue persists, feel free to let me know so I can assist further.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

RB73
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you - that has worked :-)

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi RB73,

Thank you for your response. It's fantastic to hear it's working now! I'm glad I could help. Please feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future. I will now be closing this thread as resolved.

Cheers,

Princess