Forum Discussion

shermann
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Item List Summary Report

I am currently using the desk top online version of Accountright and each month I print the Item list Summary report and it just gives me the current stock, and the balance.

If I go onto the online version I can't seem to find where I can print this same report? I go into reports/sales and item list and this is the only report I can see and this is not what I am after. I need a summary so I can compare the balance to the general ledger balance and check they match.

Are you able to let me know how to run this report.

thanks

Sheryn

• Hi shermann 

The inventory function isn't available in the browser version yet, therefore most of the item related reports in desktop version of AccountRight aren't available in the browser version, please do continue using the desktop AccountRight to print out the report you need.

Having said that, Inventory is coming to the browser version in the near future, please stay tuned. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi shermann 

The inventory function isn't available in the browser version yet, therefore most of the item related reports in desktop version of AccountRight aren't available in the browser version, please do continue using the desktop AccountRight to print out the report you need.

Having said that, Inventory is coming to the browser version in the near future, please stay tuned.