Forum Discussion

RIGI2011
Contributing User
10 months ago

Multiple pages

hi,

I have checked some posts on Multiple page customisation of the forms. I found the queries and replies way old. I am wondering if MYOB has been updating this feature in the recent releases.

I want to include a table which will be printed on the second page ( back ) of my production order form. Is this possible now ? 

I hope MYOB is more proactive in upgrading some very important features quicker.

thanks,

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RIGI2011,  

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are thankful for your effort in bringing this to us, and we apologize for the issue you are having with the feature where you would like to include a table that will be printed on the second page of the production order form.  

As of now, we still don't have that feature in AccountRight. I would suggest posting the functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our AccountRight Idea Exchange board. Rest assured it is monitored by the developer's team and will be added to the product roadmap based on feature request.  

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.  

Cheers,  

Leneth