Forum Discussion

ro1
Contributing User
2 years ago

MYOB EXPERT

Hi

I've been trying to sort out my issue for over a month without success! I have sent personal messages and posted on the forum and still can't get an answer.

Is there an MYOB Expert available please?! I'm seriously thinking of changing software due to the lack of support from MYOB.

Very disappointing to say the least.

:(

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ro1 

Sorry to hear that you have not had an answer on this Community Forum. This a Community drove Forum. That does mean that at times MYOB may not be able to assist with or reply to a particular thread or post. However, where possible we do encourage community engagement so others in the community may offer some assistance. If you do feel that your query would be directly suited to an MYOB support agent we do recommend contacting our direct Support teams, options are available through our Contact Us page.

In saying that, if you are looking for external MYOB Experts, perhaps try and look into our MYOB Partner advisors. These are third-party companies/people that do have strong knowledge of our products and can help with a variety of topics. Check out the MYOB Advisor search to find MYOB Partners in your area.

ro1
      Contributing User

Hi Steven

Thanks for your response.  I have already tried to contact the support team directly to no avail.