Forum Discussion

JoshuaMaurici
Experienced User
3 years ago

Myob invoices app cant bring up my inventory items

Hi

I'm trying to create quote and invoices on my myob app but I can't even load the items inventory to start to add lines to my quotes/invoices

I have deleted the app and reloaded it, logged out and back in and still keep getting the same issue

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JoshuaMaurici

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Can I please confirm if you're still experiencing this ? If you are, can I please confirm if you've been able to enter anything before selecting an item into the quote/invoice ?

Please do let me know, I'm happy to assist. 

JoshuaMaurici
      Experienced User

Hey Melisa,

i cant fix this problem, i have removed the app, restarted it, re entered my details still keep having the same problem

i open an invoice and when im in the item inventory it keeps coming up with an error that i posted

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi JoshuaMaurici

Sorry to hear that didn't work. Generally this error message has three main causes, I've listed them below with the potential work around. Can you please try to see if any of these workarounds help:

1. In the app, entering more than 255 characters in the description field.

The desktop version of AccountRight can only have 255 characters in the description field, which causes the issue.

To resolve, reduce the number of characters in the description field. Additional text can be added on a new line.

2. The invoice does not have GST on it.

3. The preference “Warn if jobs are not assigned to all transactions” is causing this problem.

In the desktop version of AccountRight, you can disable this warning in Setup > Preferences > System > "Warn if...", and you should be able to continue

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.