Forum Discussion

naomiacute
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Opto Integration Error

Attempting to export an invoice out of Opto into MYOB produces the following error:

ApiRequest Post Invoice - 93111
{
"Name": "ValidationError",
"Message": "BusinessEvent_CategoryRequired",
"AdditionalDetails": "CategoryId:(SaleEvent)",
"ErrorCode": 4228,
"Severity": "Error",
"LearnMore": null
}
],
"Information": "Warning, error messages have not been finalised in this release and may change"
} 10:11:09 07 MAR 2022

Opto says this is an enforcement that can be turned off within MYOB or the integration link needs to be configured to pass the appropriate category details, however I cannot find where to do this. 

How can I get Opto and MYOB functioning together. 

Thanks

Naomi

• Hi naomiacute 

I do know know the details of how Opto integrates with AccountRight, or this Opto error. However, seeing it mentioned Category, I'd suggest going to your AccountRight company file > Setup > Preferences, there's the option of 'Turn on Category Tracking: Categories are Required/Not Required on All Transactions'. If you have this option ticked and set to required, then all transactions needs to have a Category assigned.

You can try changing this option in AccountRight, or prepare the export from Opto to include the Category information then try again.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi naomiacute 

I do know know the details of how Opto integrates with AccountRight, or this Opto error. However, seeing it mentioned Category, I'd suggest going to your AccountRight company file > Setup > Preferences, there's the option of 'Turn on Category Tracking: Categories are Required/Not Required on All Transactions'. If you have this option ticked and set to required, then all transactions needs to have a Category assigned.

You can try changing this option in AccountRight, or prepare the export from Opto to include the Category information then try again.

Mike_James
      Ultimate Partner

naomiacute  Just a PS: it used to be the case that turn off this option deleted ALL previous category records, so if you still need them, better to add the option in Opto. 

naomiacute
        Experienced User

Fortunately this is a fresh install of MYOB so there's no historical data to lose.