Forum Discussion

Saaki
User
4 years ago
Solved

Profit & Loss [With Last Year] Report Date Issue in FY2020

Hi,

There is an issue with the report Profit & Loss [With Last Year], but oddly enough, it only happens if the current financial year is FY2020 in the software.

FY2020, the report shows " July2020-June2021" which should be "July2019-June2020"

FY2019, the report shows " July2018-June2019" which is correct

FY2021, the report shows " July2020-June2021" which is correct

I've confirmed with customer service staff, this is an issue. Just wondering if this will be fixed any sooner? Thanks

• Hi Saaki 

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry no one has replied to you yet. The Profit and Loss (with Last Year) is based on the filter for the normal Profit and Loss report. So run the normal Profit and Loss for the year you want and then run the Profit and Loss (with last year). 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Saaki 

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry no one has replied to you yet. The Profit and Loss (with Last Year) is based on the filter for the normal Profit and Loss report. So run the normal Profit and Loss for the year you want and then run the Profit and Loss (with last year). 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Non-For-Profit
    Experienced Cover User

Hi, I have a similar issue.

Under Setup > Company Information > Current Financial Year is 2020 (June).

However, when I'm trying to get P&L report for Last Year Analysis, only FY19-20 and 20-21 years are showing. I need the FY18-19 and 19-20 reports. This is also needed for JobKeeper tests where we compare FY18-19 and FY19-20 'April to June' quarters for JobKeeper 2.0 - when will this be fixed? 

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi Non-For-Profit 

Your issue is also caused by the report being based on the filter for the normal Profit and Loss. So run the normal Profit and Loss for the year you want first. Or run the Profit and Loss (last year analysis), then go into Insert/Modify and the $ Difference columns, then refresh the report.

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Tracey_H , this report should be using its own date filter, like any other report. I hope you can confirm that this is an accepted issue which is on the list for correction in the next release?