Forum Discussion

EvanOB
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

Profit and Loss with budget analysis

Hi there,

I'm using the online verson and I have created and saved a budget, but when I open the P & L report I tick the budget tickbox at the top of the page and the only thing that happens is the budget icon and tick box disappear.

Have I missed a step, or is there a bug in the software?

Cheers,

Evan

• Hi EvanOB,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you were having problems about P&L report. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue and I do apologize for the delayed. Thank you for the information. We are aware of the issue when you tick on the budget tick box it will disappear. What I suggest is to visit this post that has the same issue that you're having.  P&L Budget Report disappear

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EvanOB,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you were having problems about P&L report. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue and I do apologize for the delayed. Thank you for the information. We are aware of the issue when you tick on the budget tick box it will disappear. What I suggest is to visit this post that has the same issue that you're having.  P&L Budget Report disappear

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

EvanOB
      Contributing User

Thanks Earl, I have found and selected the budget in the report options icon. This now works.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, EvanOB 

Thanks for updating us about this.

We're glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Please don't hesitate to create a new post if you require any further assistance. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen