Forum Discussion

Kara1365
Cover User
10 months ago
Solved

Purchase order add on for Android

Hi, our company has been using Accountright for a number of years now, but we have never used the PO side of it. We are now changing how we do business and are going to need to be using PO's. This will also need to be available to our guys on the road, so they can make purchases at our suppliers.

I cant seem to find any of that inside MYOB, and am hoping that some of you have the answer we are looking for.

Thanks in advance. :)

• Hi Kara1365

Thanks for clarifying your concern. 

Since you said that the full application version of AccountRight could be downloaded to the tablet, I would assume that the tablet that we are referring to is a Windows OS tablet. Unfortunately, MYOB does not have a separate application solely for small tasks like creating purchase orders. If you have uploaded your file to the cloud, the best way we could go around this issue would be by opening your file via this link(web version of MYOB Business/AccountRight). Since this is a web app this can be accessed in most if not all browsers. If in any case, this does not fit your needs, you can also browse the App Marketplace to search for a third-party app to integrate into your AccountRight that could cater to your specific needs. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. We're happy to help.

Cheers, 

Genreve

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kara1365

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We appreciate you using the product for a long time. Purchase orders are found in the purchases tab of AccountRight. The purchase orders are entered the same way as a bill would be entered. There are slight differences in how they look in the app, but overall, the only difference it has with the bill is it does not affect any figures except inventory values. I would recommend reading to this help article "Enter a bill, quote or order", to know more information about purchase orders. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Kara1365
      Cover User

Thank you for your reply, yes we do know about the PO's within myob. However I do not want to put the full myob app onto our crew tablets as it will take up too much room and the capacity of storage in the tablets is not huge. I was hoping for a basic PO app that will link to MYOB.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Kara1365

Thanks for clarifying your concern. 

Since you said that the full application version of AccountRight could be downloaded to the tablet, I would assume that the tablet that we are referring to is a Windows OS tablet. Unfortunately, MYOB does not have a separate application solely for small tasks like creating purchase orders. If you have uploaded your file to the cloud, the best way we could go around this issue would be by opening your file via this link(web version of MYOB Business/AccountRight). Since this is a web app this can be accessed in most if not all browsers. If in any case, this does not fit your needs, you can also browse the App Marketplace to search for a third-party app to integrate into your AccountRight that could cater to your specific needs. 

Cheers, 

Genreve