Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Recommended app to integrate/sync MYOB with Shopify, in Australia

I've joined a team where ecommerce sales invoices are raised manually for every Shopify sale, so wondering if there's a recommended app in 2024 for integrating AccountRight with Shopify - for an Australian user also going to integrate AusPost into the mix. 

When I say 'team' it's just me, and have a small window of opportunity to set this up before sales get busy again. 

Will also involve adding the manual spreadsheet inventory to MYOB. Any tips appreciated. 

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sommyob

Thank you for your contribution, and a warm welcome to our Community Forum.

I acknowledge that your workflow involves Shopify, and I apologize for any delay in responding. While we don't have a specific recommendation for this integration, I suggest exploring multiple integration apps through their trial versions. This approach will help you identify which app aligns best with your needs. Here is a list of available apps for Shopify.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance or have any other inquiries.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve