Forum Discussion

casal
Experienced User
9 months ago

Report with Account Transactions Showing Offset Account and Tax

Is there a report that shows the transactions (including General Journal Transactions) and their corresponding offset account? The closes thing I'm able to produce right now is the Accounts Transactions [Accrual] Report which shows all transactions but there's nothing in the "Show / Hide" menu that allows me to show the offset account and their tax / tax code. There's also the Transaction Tax Codes report which shows the tax, but still doesn't give me the option to show the offset account.

1 Reply

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi casal,  

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your concern with us and we are sorry for the delay in responding. We apologize that you are having challenges looking for a report that shows the transactions and their corresponding offset account. We appreciate your understanding during this time. 

Regarding your inquiry, as of this time, we do not have a report that shows transactions with the corresponding offset account. However, if you wish for this functionality to be implemented or have suggestions for improvements, we encourage you to share your ideas on our Product Ideas Exchange board. Your input is valuable to us, and we will ensure that your requests and feedback are effectively communicated to the relevant team for consideration. Thank you for contributing to the enhancement of our services.  

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth