Forum Discussion

JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago

SALES INVOICE NOT RECORDING

Hi Support,

Trying to invoice a product and MYOB keeps timing out and not responding. Very frustrating.

Could you please run a combined inventory script as this has fixed the issue in the past.

This is on Company File ID No. 3.

If this could be done ASAP as it is stopping data entry from happening.

Many Thanks

Janelle

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Janelle,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you so much for flagging this to us and we are sorry to hear that you had that experience. When AccountRight reports show "not responding", "stopped working", or "timeout" messages, it may be working in the background (such recording a large transaction) while Windows believes it has stopped. One reason for a time-out error is typically caused by AccountRight being asked to process more information than it can handle in a particular timeframe. In some instances, this error can be overcome by reducing the amount of information being processed, such as using a smaller date range. Check out this Help Article: AccountRight not responding, you can use this as your reference.

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance or if you have questions or concerns, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

JANELLE
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Cel,

We have tried on multiple computers to enter this invoice and no luck. All other invoice entries are fine.  We have had this problem on numerous occassions and the only thing that fixes it is a "Combined Inventory Script" being run.  Could you please run this for me so we can keep moving forward with end of month transactions.

Company File ID 3.

Many thanks

Janelle

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Janelle,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. Please let us know if you still need assistance with this. Feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Janelle,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update. Apologies for this inconvenience. I have run the script over your file, kindly log out and log back into your account. Please let me know how you go. 

If you need further assistance, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel