Forum Discussion

Su3
User
9 months ago
Solved

Duplicate sales invoice

HI,

I'm new to MYOB, i have noticed that I have managed to duplicate an invoice.  not sure how i did it but the it has happened twice now for the same invoice.  

Does a recurring invoice auto populate??  

How can i tell if i've saved it as recurring??

Thanks in advance

• Hi Su3,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If you've accidentally saved an invoice as recurring, these recurring transactions are recorded automatically once you sign in to your company files. Aside from the link provided on how to check and view recurring transactions, you may also refer to this Help Article regarding this matter. Please let me know if you have further questions about this. I'm happy to assist.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank our ultimate partner, Cloud_Mind, for the prompt response and support.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Su3,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If you've accidentally saved an invoice as recurring, these recurring transactions are recorded automatically once you sign in to your company files. Aside from the link provided on how to check and view recurring transactions, you may also refer to this Help Article regarding this matter. Please let me know if you have further questions about this. I'm happy to assist.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank our ultimate partner, Cloud_Mind, for the prompt response and support.

Cheers,

Princess