Forum Discussion

Specdec1
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

Sales Statements

Hi everyone

Please can someone help with my query. It has come to light that my clients are recieving my invoices okay but the statements are not being received. I've looked at the set up and can't see anything awry. I rang MYOB yesterday but was hard to get it through to the person, that I was talking about clients monthly statement and not the bank statement. Finally he understood but couldn't solve any problems. 

Thank you :) :)

Nicky

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

the only things  i can think to suggest are

Check the default form in email statements is correct ( go to email statements advanced filter) form in drop down box

Check that the preferences for emails are correct

Setup - preferences-email defaults- statements , make sure that information is in there

Hope this is useful

Lisa

Specdec1
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Lisa

I have check all that and as far as I can see it all looks ok. I searched my emails to see when MYOB last sent my statements  and they abruptly stopped in September 2021 so not sure if it co-incides with an update or not but I know I have not been into that area to change anythig. Also looking back as far as 2019 in the "type" column it sometimes said statement and sometimes said other. In the later months closer to Sept 21 it just change to other. I need to get this sorted as my new client (which is how this was discovered) is requesting statements and I would prefer it to be sent automatically rather than having to do it manually.

Specdec1
        Experienced Cover User

My statements won't email out either. Is there a resolution yet?? Invoices are fine.

Thanks

Nicky