Forum Discussion

ARAP_2020
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Sales without tracking inventory

Hi, we do an import of our sales invoices into MYOB.  Is it possible to do an import using quantities of an item without using the inventory function?  Don't need to track the sales of items - just need to itemise the bill.  Thank you.

• Hi ARAP_2020 

When creating an item you have the option for I Sell this Item. If this option is enabled you can select that item in the Enter Sales window when using an item layout and enter quantities.

If the option, I Inventory this Item is NOT ticked, the item quantities are not tracked and therefore no cost of sales is calculated. However, using the above process and just enabling I Sell this Item will allow you to select the item and use it on sales.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ARAP_2020 

When creating an item you have the option for I Sell this Item. If this option is enabled you can select that item in the Enter Sales window when using an item layout and enter quantities.

If the option, I Inventory this Item is NOT ticked, the item quantities are not tracked and therefore no cost of sales is calculated. However, using the above process and just enabling I Sell this Item will allow you to select the item and use it on sales.