Forum Discussion

Fi73
User
2 years ago
Solved

sub jobs

Hi All,  we are currently using account right plus and wanting to know if MYOB can do sub jobs.  We are a sporting organisation and have multiple athlete's going to multiple events.  I want to set up an event as a job then also attach the athlete's (who are also setup as Job's in their own right) to that job/event.  is this possible.??  I want to be able to print a report showing money spent on that event but also break it down into which athlete went to the event and how much we spent on each athlete.  Is this possible.??

Thanks Fiona

• Hi Fi73 

At this stage, each detail job would only be able to have one header to sit under.

However, if this is something you would like to see more flexibility around, I recommend putting it forward as a suggestion to our developers via the Ideas Exchange Board.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Fiona (Fi73)

Welcome to the Community Forum. Providing you are using AccountRight Standard, Plus or Premier you can set up a header job and sub job under the header.

To do this: 

• Go to the Lists > Jobs > New > Header Job.
    • Enter a job number, name and description. 
    • To create a sub-job under this job, create the new job under the Sub Job Of field.
    • Click OK. 

For more detailed instructions on the above, see our Help Article: Jobs.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Fi73
      User

Hi Samara,

Thank you for your reply just another question. When setting up the new Header Job, can i somehow attach our athlete's to different header jobs without having to setup another job for the same athlete just to attached to a different header job.  ??

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Fi73 

At this stage, each detail job would only be able to have one header to sit under.

However, if this is something you would like to see more flexibility around, I recommend putting it forward as a suggestion to our developers via the Ideas Exchange Board.