Forum Discussion

masonsmith
Contributing User
5 years ago
Solved

Transpost question on MYOB's Sales Record ID

Hi, I just downloaded trial version for Transpost and have successfully imported into MYOB a simple sale transaction. I have something in mind that involves using Record ID. I noticed that there is no obvious mapping for Record ID or did I miss it. Any help is appreciated.

• Hi masonsmith 

Record ID is a hidden field within the software and typically relates the order in which the data was entered into the software. The only time that a user would see the Record ID field is when they are using the Import/Export Assistant (under the File menu) to import or export data, the Record ID is a listed field for the majority of options. Should the Record ID option be available for the export/import it will be included as a field in the list of Available fields when exporting and the last field in the Available fields when importing.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi masonsmith 

Record ID is a hidden field within the software and typically relates the order in which the data was entered into the software. The only time that a user would see the Record ID field is when they are using the Import/Export Assistant (under the File menu) to import or export data, the Record ID is a listed field for the majority of options. Should the Record ID option be available for the export/import it will be included as a field in the list of Available fields when exporting and the last field in the Available fields when importing.