Forum Discussion

JennyPTA
Trusted Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Using visa on a myob invoice

Hi, If I link visa to my MYOB invoices, does the client automatically get charged the fees of using a credit card? Or does our business have to pay the extra incurred credit card fee?

• Hi JennyPTA,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

In this regard, if you have activated the customer surcharge for this invoice and the customer chooses to pay by credit or with debit card, the 1.8% card surcharge will automatically be applied. This Help Article: Customer surcharging for online payments - MYOB AccountRight - MYOB Help Centrehave detailed information that you can use as a guide.  

I hope this helps. Please tell us if you need any further help with this. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Kind Regards,  

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JennyPTA,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

In this regard, if you have activated the customer surcharge for this invoice and the customer chooses to pay by credit or with debit card, the 1.8% card surcharge will automatically be applied. This Help Article: Customer surcharging for online payments - MYOB AccountRight - MYOB Help Centrehave detailed information that you can use as a guide.  

I hope this helps. Please tell us if you need any further help with this. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Kind Regards,  

Cel