Forum Discussion

PeteMoran
Contributing Cover User
10 months ago

validation exception error on orders

Hi 

I am having issues creating recurring transactions in orders as this error keeps coming up.  I have done all the workarounds and nothing works.  

Is this a system glitche or something else? How do I fix this?

Elizabeth

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PeteMoran

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are grateful that you found this forum a valuable resource. We apologize that you are having issues creating recurring transactions due to the error message validation exception error. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

Regarding your inquiry, I would recommend following the instructions on our Help Article Error: ValidationException under the heading Getting this error when working with recurring transactions. This should resolve the error message you are receiving.  

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

PeteMoran
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Leneth,

I have following the instructions and that hasnt rectified the problem and the error is still occuring, I am unable to do the reocurring purchase order.

Please advise.

Elizabeth

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PeteMoran

Thanks for getting back to us and for following the instructions from our Help Article. We are sorry that it did not resolve the error. We thank you for your understanding during this time. 

Another thing to try that often resolves this error is unticking “Warn if jobs are not assigned to all transactions” under Setup >> Preferences >> System. If you still get an error even after unticking this preference, please try deleting the purchase order, create it again, and let us know if you are then able to save it.  

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth