Forum Discussion

LG3
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

View invoices for each job

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can view the invoice history for each job.

I would like to be able to look at the job and see what invoices have been created for that job and which have been paid.

Thank you

Lyndsay

• Hi LG3 

You can either view the invoice history individually for each job, by going to Find Transactions>>Job>>Search by specific job and then Advanced Filters>>Search by source journal (Sales) or run the Job transactions accrual report with the same filters. The report, however, will not show which invoices are paid. 

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LG3 

You can either view the invoice history individually for each job, by going to Find Transactions>>Job>>Search by specific job and then Advanced Filters>>Search by source journal (Sales) or run the Job transactions accrual report with the same filters. The report, however, will not show which invoices are paid. 

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

LG3
      Contributing User

Thanks Komal. That is what I was looking for.

LG3
      Contributing User

Is there a way that I can I see invoices against inactive jobs using the find transactions way?

Thanks

LG03

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LG3 

Whilst Find Transactions window does not show transactions for inactive jobs, however, you can run Job Transactions [Accrual] report as that would allow you to include inactive jobs while searching for transactions.