Forum Discussion

Bolbec76
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Adjustment on overpayment of superannuation

Hi

Paid a staff superannuation that is under 18 years and should not be paid for that particular week in December 2022. However, just realised it this week. How should I go about adjusting that? Can I do a void pay run with a negative super payment and back date to that particular week's pay period? Appreciate your advise. 

Thanks!

• Hi Bolbec76 

Thanks for your post. You're correct that you would process a $0 pay with the payment date in the applicable month and enter the super adjustment as a negative amount. The Help Article, Checking and adjusting super, has detailed information on this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Bolbec76 

Thanks for your post. You're correct that you would process a $0 pay with the payment date in the applicable month and enter the super adjustment as a negative amount. The Help Article, Checking and adjusting super, has detailed information on this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.