Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Employee Self-Onboarding - Employee card not showing up

I have a new employee who has complete the Sef Onboarding and has submitted it but it is not showing up on my system. They have completed it twice now and nothing. Oncve it has been submitted, it is removed from pending invites but still doens't come through to me.

Has anyone else had this problem, I can't get through to MYOB on the phone, thank you. 

• Hi KristyTT 

The employee onboarding service is provided by Flare HR Pty. Ltd (Flare), including Super selection. MYOB is an investor in and has a paid partnership with Flare for the provision of employee onboarding services to MYOB customers. As you have resent the invitation after he filled out the first form, his phone number was in the system and the employee would have received an email and a text message containing another link to a secure online form.

Read more about that here: Employee self-onboarding.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KristyTT 

Thanks for your post. Within an hour of the employee submitting their details you should have receive an email notification that the employee has completed their self-onboarding, and the submitted details will be added to the employee's card. Have you received a confirmation email?

Does the employee appear in the Self-onboarding invites list as having the form completed? Make sure they fill out the entire form and get a confirmation when they submit the form. 

KristyTT
      User

They said they did get a confirmation message saying it had been completed. I re-sent the email the next day but they did not fill that out because the card created itself about 36 hours later. It is all working now.

Since this, my new employee and his wife have been getting scam text messages, asking them to click on a link to fill out a myob form. It starts with their first names and that (our business name) has sent you a link to fill out a MYOB form and the link starts with www.openflare.com/.......

I did not have my new employees details on my system, I didn't even have his phone number until they filled out the MYOB form and his wife and her mobile number were given on the self-onboarding form I have tried to contact MYOB to report this but I cannot get through on the phone. 

I believe this has happened through MYOB as nobody new this employee was going to start working here but myself, the employee and his wife. We have had no online commmunication except for me sending him the self-onboarding form. I would like someone to contact me about this.

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KristyTT 

The employee onboarding service is provided by Flare HR Pty. Ltd (Flare), including Super selection. MYOB is an investor in and has a paid partnership with Flare for the provision of employee onboarding services to MYOB customers. As you have resent the invitation after he filled out the first form, his phone number was in the system and the employee would have received an email and a text message containing another link to a secure online form.

Read more about that here: Employee self-onboarding.