Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Entitlement balance errors

I have reinstated an employee who left the company and was paid out his entitlements due to being a full time employee.  A few weeks later he returned and was reinstated as a casual. On his employee card, I change his status and removed his termination date, and now his entitlements are all zero, which is correct.

He returned a couple of weeks later and reinstated as a casual, but when I run the entitlment balances, sudenly he now has hours showing in his annual leave, personal leave and long service leave. 

When I run and entitlement balance report Detail, there are differences between the card balance and hours paid, which as a casual, he should not have any hours in his annual or personl leave accural. I have tried to find where the problem is, but it is not making sense even when I change dates of the report.

How do I fix this?

Julie

• Hi Julie-hside,

This error will need to be rectified by having the file sent in for repair, would you please be able to send me a private message with the following information so we can take care of this for you:

• Serial number 
    • Primary contact name and email address 
    • Employee name 
    • The date of termination 
    • The date of reinstatement
    • Confirm the type of leave that needs to be corrected

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Julie-hside,

This error will need to be rectified by having the file sent in for repair, would you please be able to send me a private message with the following information so we can take care of this for you:

• Serial number 
    • Primary contact name and email address 
    • Employee name 
    • The date of termination 
    • The date of reinstatement
    • Confirm the type of leave that needs to be corrected

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Hi Sam

I have the same problem as Julie.

An employee left Dec 22 and has now come back Mar 23.

I reinstated him from his original card file but all his entitlements came back. 

I corrected his card with a void pay so that his payslip would display the right information but his report is way out of balance.