Forum Discussion

RoseyK
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

EOPY FINALISATION REPORTS

Good morning,

I'm trying to balance for EOPY and having issues. My Payroll Register and Payroll Activity reports in MYOB match but my STP Finalisation Report does not balance to my payroll Summary report by $90.00 which I've worked through the help topic "AccountRight reports don't match my STP reports" and narrowed the difference down to a specific payroll category which is employee reimbursment ATO reporting catergory Not Reportable.  I have followed the instructions to fix and sent the update event to the ATO and I'm still getting the $90.00 difference in my reports.  Please help!

Many thanks,

Rose.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RoseyK 

Thank you for your post. 

Can I please confirm if you have set up your payroll category correct and if you've followed the detailed instruction on our Help Article, Employee reimbursements? If yes, can you please send me a Private message with the following screenshots: 

• screenshot of your YTD verification reports
    • payroll Summary reports
    • payroll register detail report
    • payroll activity detail report
    • set up of your category

We might need to double check each reports and identify the cause of this difference. 

Cheers,

Princess

RoseyK
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Princess_R 

Thanks for your reply.  I can confirm that I did setup the payroll category following the MYOB employee reimbursemnts instructions.  I have printed off all reports you have requested to send, but for some reason I am unable to send you a private message?  Are you able to private message me so I can then reply with the documents.

Thanks,

Rose.