Forum Discussion

Mandy2013
Experienced Cover User
4 days ago
Solved

EOFY Payroll Finalisation

I'm hoping someone can help.  My payroll register and payroll summary reports agree. 

When I go to the Single Touch Payroll reporting - STP Reports Section, all the gross payments and the PAYG payments add up and agree with the two reports above.  The problem is when I go to the EOFY Finalisation Section - the gross amounts and PAYG amounts differ - much lower than what they should be.  I'm at a loss with what is going on?

• I just sent an update event with no details and it worked, amounts changed to the correct amount.

7 Replies

• I just sent an update event with no details and it worked, amounts changed to the correct amount.

Mandy2013
      Experienced Cover User

Unfortunately, an event update didn't help things on my side?

Mandy2013
    Experienced Cover User

I have some further information regarding this problem.  Two payments of exactly the same amount were made on the same day.  Perhaps this had an effect?

• I am having the same issue, I can't finalise because amounts are so much lower than they should be???

Allways
      Experienced Cover User

I too am having the same trouble, and sending an update did not help

AngeC
    Experienced Cover User

Hi All

I too had the problem where my unused annual leave etc, were not populating onto the ATO finalization report. I took off the lock files and went back into the STP section clicked send update event , went back to main screen waited 5 mins and went back into STP Section  it fixed the problem