Forum Discussion

RachelAbsolute
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team hours not migrating correctly to AR

Good afternoon,

We have started using MYOB Team since start of Financial Year.

On ocassion the hours that the employee is entering into app and I am approving is not correctly transferring over to AccountRight for pay run. It is exremely frustrating as I am having to double check every employee what is in MYOB Team and what is in AR. I cannot work out why this is happening but it seems to be the last day of the pay period that is missing.

Also, there is one employee in particular that it keeps missing hours entirely and it is only when we happen to go back and check that we see there are hours that are not approved in MYOB Team, when I have approved them in the past, but they seem to be different.

Are these update issues? I have noticed that if employees update their hours, it does not automatically update the MYOB portal, I have to log out and then log back in, which is inefficient and time consuming with so many employees.

Thank you for your time.

• Hi RachelAbsolute 

Issue resolved via private message. We'll be closing this case now.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to help.

Warm regards, 
    Earl

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RachelAbsolute,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear that you were having issues with MYOB Team. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. 

What I would suggest is to visit this post that has the same issue you're having: Myob Teams - Hours incorrect

Please do let us know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

RachelAbsolute
      Contributing User

Hi Earl,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately this has not fixed the issue. Everything is setup correctly.

Regards,

Rachel

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi RachelAbsolute

Can you please try to approved all the timesheets then log back in? And see if it's fix the issue, 

You can also visit this help article the has detailed information about: Using the MYOB Team admin portal

Please do let me know how you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl