Forum Discussion

Kasie
Contributing Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

MYOB Teams Clock on Clock off Mobile option

I'm setting up MYOB Team.  I have set up location but it doesn't give me the option to select clock on/off, only timesheets. I don't want to use timesheets, just have employees clock in and out.

I found a post in the Community that said to delete location and retry it.  I did this but it still only gives me the timesheet option.

Please help.
I have attached two screen shots that may help to see if I have set something up wring initially. MTIA.

• Hi, Kasie

Thanks for your post.

If you wish to have the time capture type option clock on and clock off, you will need to check the timesheet preference, as the time capture type will be based on that. To do this, you may check the Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Team for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kasie

Thanks for your post.

If you wish to have the time capture type option clock on and clock off, you will need to check the timesheet preference, as the time capture type will be based on that. To do this, you may check the Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Team for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kasie 

We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kasie

We are closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Best regards,

Doreen