Forum Discussion

TomD
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Payroll Reporting Centre - does not load - Unable to make payment for staff

We moved from STP 1 to 2 last week and I was going to do my first pay roll. I notice that Payroll Reporting does not work.  I get the little hour glass for a split second and then nothing else happen...
    Tracey_H
    2 years ago

Hi TomD 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue with reporting STP from your pc.

When reconciling STP and payroll I think it helps to know where the reports get their data, so:

• the Payroll Activity report gets it's data from the pays processed in Process payroll
    • the Payroll Register, Payroll Summary and STP YTD reports all get their data from the employee card>>Pay history

My first step is to run the Activity and Register reports and make sure they are the same. You can then check those reports against the Summary of payments reports for employee values. Or, check the Payroll Summary report against the YTD verification report for employer values.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.