Forum Discussion

H_MP
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

QSUPER Merger

Regarding the QSUPER and SUNSUPER merger to AUSTRALIAN RETIREMENT TRUST.   

We received a letter from Australian Retirement Trust (ART) to update Sunsuper, but read the letter to say that QSUPER did not need to be updated.   We are getting an Annoucement Alert when logging into AccountRight to say "you have one for more employees with an inactive superfund".   

We are unsure if this is because we still have "Sunsuper" listed in our Super List or if we have an employee with an active QSUPER.   We spoke with ART yesterday and they advised that QSUPER will stay the same.

Is anyone able to advise if the alert is besause of the Super List, if MYOB think we need to update the QSUPER employee, or if we are missing anything else altogether?  Thanks!

• Hi H_MP 

If your employees have the correct super fund selected you can ignore the message and email.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MelBax
    Experienced Cover User

Also having the same problem.  Have contacted QSuper and they have advised current details are correct and should stay the same. I am keen to know what needs to happen.

• Hi H_MP and MelBax 

If QSuper have advised there have been no changes to the fund details you would not need to make any changes to those employees.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

H_MP
      Contributing User

Hi Tracey_H 

Thanks for your reply - just wanted to check what is causing the alert - are we missing anything else?

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi H_MP 

If your employees have the correct super fund selected you can ignore the message and email.

kbdjules
    Contributing User

I had 2 employees with Sunsuper. I just changed the name of the fund to Australian Retirement Trust.

H_MP
      Contributing User

Hi, yes thanks.   We have changed all the Sunsuper ones, just a question about the QSUPER as we are getting an error alert and wondering if it is a general alert because we have Sunsuper in our list (with NO attached employees) or if we are getting an alert because we have an employee as a Qsuper member.

KACE
        Experienced Cover User

Hi,

I had the same pop up.  I have two employees in Qsuper.  I then ran the latest MYOB update and when I logged in again the pop up had disappeared so I assume there's no action required in MYOB for the QSuper staff.