Forum Discussion

TamJones
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Re: EOY finalisation -ETP payments

Hi Sam

I am still in STP 1 and still having issues with the ETP figure completely different to what it should be.

I have just tried to process a zero payrun for this employee but YTD Summary reports are still incorrect.

When do you anticiapte this will be fixed.

Thanks

Tam

Sam_R
    2 years ago

Hi TamJones,

Thanks for letting me know

You'll need to find the ETP transaction/s in your software and check the dates they were processed, then remove any ETP payments from the 'Employment Terminations' window in Single Touch Payroll that should not be there (remove the duplicates that have a different transaction date to the one recorded in your software).

Once they've been removed, check if their Summary of Payments report has been updated accordingly.

Do reach out if I can assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi TamJones,

If you are still in STP Phase 1, please follow the below link to resolve this:

If you are still having trouble after going through the above, please let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

TamJones
      Contributing User

HI Sam

I have just reversed the ETP and redone as advised.

This has now created two amounts of ETP that are showing up in the YTD Summary and for the employee.

It is still showing the incorrect amount of ETP - Tax-Free Component    S     $36,878.24

It is now showing the correct amount as well - ETP - Taxp-Free Component     R      $7,902.48

I can't see a transaction for the incorrect ETP of $36,878.24 any where in MYOB what so ever.

How can this be rectified please.

I have attached a copy of the Summary of Payments for the employee (not details of business or employee are visible).

Thanks

Tam

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi TamJones,

Thank you for letting me know.

So that I can investigate this further, could you please reply with the last 4-Digits of your serial number + the Company File ID this issue relates to? (Help>ABout MYOB AccountRight>Company File ID:__?)