Forum Discussion

FLP1
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

Single touch payroll - EOFY

I have checked the Year-to-date verification report and all is as it should be.  When I go to the EOFy finalisation tab, the Gross payments amount is incorrect.  It rightly does not include Tool Allowance payments but it is also not showing the Overtime for just one employee (who resigned in August 22).  The others who work overtime have the correct amount showing and their overtime totals are included in their individual gross totals.

How can I fix this?

• Hi JK9 

Could you please undo the termination then remove the termination date as well from the employee card file? Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

15 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      belau
      User

Yes, I have exactly the same problem, for just one employee

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

If the YTD Verification Report doesn't match the figures from your EOFY Finalisation tab is because those are the wages that are reported as Gross Payments. If you have like Overtime or Allowance and not reported as Gross Payments, this will be not be included in the Gross Payments from the EOFY Finalisation tab. Under the said tab, against the employee name there is three dots that will show the Individual Summary Payments as the breakdown of other pay items that is not reported as Gross Payments. If you add these Gross YTD to the Verification Report, everything should match. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

FLP1
      Contributing User

Thanks Doreen,

I have 4 employees who worked overtime and the total for all 4 are listed as overtime on the verification report and added to the Gross payments for a Total Payments figure.

The problem is that in the Finalisation tab, the overtime for only 1 of these 4 is not included in the Gross Payments Year to Date figure.

I checked each individual employee's report and all are the same - they have both a Gross Payment amount and an Overtime amount, including for the employee whose O/T has not been included.   

Thanks for answering but I still don't know how to fix this.

regards,

FLP1

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi FLP1 

Thanks for your reply. Could you please check what is the ATO Reporting Category of the Payroll Category Overtime for this employee? Also, kindly take a screenshot of how Overtime is set up for this employee so I can look into it further. Please remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

JK9
      Contributing User

My gross wages are correct in my STP reporting however the  salary sacrifice - employee benefits are not being deducted from the gross wages for employees have been terminated during the year

FLP1
        Contributing User

My employee also resigned in August last year.

FLP1