Forum Discussion

Alijo
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

STP2. Does this automatically take you to working in the browser?

Hi, 

We have been working on AccountRight on the desktop FOREVER. 

When setting up STP2, I get taken to the web browser to prepare the file.

Does this mean that once I start using STP2, we will be working on the web browser all the time? It is so clunky compared to the desktop version.

I rang MYOB support, (the Product Support number), asked the question, immediately got told I needed to talk to payroll (which I don't think I did!) and have now been on hold for 20 minutes.

Is there a human out there who can help?

Thanks.

• Hi Alijo,

Thanks for your post, however, sorry to hear about your experience with phone support, I'd be more than happy to shed some light on this. 

In STP 2, you will only be working in the browser if you are wanting to open the Payroll Reporting Centre, however, the rest of your payroll functions and processes can still be completed in the desktop version.

If you had any further concerns or queries, please feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Alijo,

Thanks for your post, however, sorry to hear about your experience with phone support, I'd be more than happy to shed some light on this. 

In STP 2, you will only be working in the browser if you are wanting to open the Payroll Reporting Centre, however, the rest of your payroll functions and processes can still be completed in the desktop version.

If you had any further concerns or queries, please feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.