Forum Discussion

MSCAMY
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Super contribution to North Personal Superannuation Plan

Hi Officer

North Personal Superannuation Plan is included in the MYOB's Super Funds List.  However, we are not able to process a payment t/h MYOB and we process payments t/h QuickSuper.  

Please advise.

Regards

Finance - MSCWA

• Hi MSCAMY

Does the employee have the correct membership number listed in their card file ? I've looked into this and the rule member # prefix should be 8 alpha/numeric. If you're not sure what this is I would recommend the employee checking with their super fund. 

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MSCAMY

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Do you get any error messages when you attempt to process the super payment ? 

Also, are you able to confirm the funds ABN and spin/USI. 

MSCAMY
      Contributing User

Dear Melisa

Thanks for your message. 

Re: Do you get any error messages when you attempt to process the super payment ?

Please see the attached file.

Re: Also, are you able to confirm the funds ABN and spin/USI. 

ABN: 92 381 911 598

USI: NMS0001AU/92381911598002

Thanks.

Regards

Amy

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi MSCAMY

Thanks for the details. Looking at the ATO Superfund look up, that ABN is appearing as The Trustee for WEALTH PERSONAL SUPERANNUATION AND PENSION FUND. I've linked it here

I can see that North personal superannuation plan is listed under the product details but I'm unsure if there has been a name change. If you hover over the red X you receive do you get a particular error message ?