Forum Discussion

SDee
User
6 months ago
Solved

Superannuation Details suddenly invalid - have been using same details for years

Hi

I have just tried to complete Superannuation payment for November and one of our staff is coming up as "superannuation details are invalid"

To the best of my knowledge, they have not changed their super, and we have had no issues paying to ING Super in the past.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

• Hi LisaMaree,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I've further checked this matter in our end to identify the potential cause of the error message you're encountering. It appears that this fund is currently in the process of being transferred to One Super. During this transition period, there might be restrictions that prevent any transactions until the effective date of the transition or until the fund transfer to One Super is finalized. For more detailed information regarding this matter, kindly refer to this link.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi SDee,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, could you kindly confirm the fund name, USI, and ABN so I can check why you're getting this error message?

Cheers,

Princess

LisaMaree
      User

I am having the same trouble with ing

ING TCS0012AU/13355603448001

ABN 13 355 603 448

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LisaMaree,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I've further checked this matter in our end to identify the potential cause of the error message you're encountering. It appears that this fund is currently in the process of being transferred to One Super. During this transition period, there might be restrictions that prevent any transactions until the effective date of the transition or until the fund transfer to One Super is finalized. For more detailed information regarding this matter, kindly refer to this link.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess