Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Unable to process Payroll

The issue I am having is urgent please.

• I go to Payroll
  • Process payroll
  • Put in the pay period
  • Do the employee’s pays, Enter Hours Worked Etc.
  • Once done I click record

This is where I am getting it issue. The box is not popping up asking me to put my name in as the registered person then it takes me to process payments and nothing has been recorded it says 0 Payment records and $0 amount (Please refer to screenshots attached). I have asked the accountant to look in to it and she is working remotely on a different device and finding the same issue on her end. I have been unable to process payroll since the 1st of July 2023. 

14 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Yalanji

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

So that we can investigate this further with you, could you please send me the following information in a Private message:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name
    • Email address 
    • Business name
    • Company file name

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Akukaet

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum.

Could you please send me a Private message with the following information so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial number
        • Your full name
        • Email address
        • Business name
        • Company file name

Cheers,
        Leneth

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi all, We're glad to hear we're able to fix it for you. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth

TomD2022
    Contributing User

Hi Yalanji  - I am having the exact same issue. Has been happening since Friday morning now, 🤞 it can be resolved soon. 

TomD2022
        Contributing User

Akukaet  That is great.   Hopefully mine can be ran soon also. 90 staff getting very impatient