Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

BAS link for Activity Statements not Loading

The BAS link to creating the  Dec 2021 activity statement is not working / comnnecting to ATO. I'm just getting a spinning wheel. I have left this for some days but still get the same failed result. I have never had this issue in the past with on line BAS statements. I have changed my email account  and password since the previous BAS, so perhaps this maybe the issue. FYI - I am the Treasurer of a Sporting Club,

• Hi TheTreasurer 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If you're still experiencing this can you please refresh the page and post a screenshot of any errors you get.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi TheTreasurer 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If you're still experiencing this can you please refresh the page and post a screenshot of any errors you get.

TheTreasurer
      User

HI Tracey H,

thanks for follwing up. MY issue is resolved by simply using the Broswer version of MYOB rather than the APP. I saw some other people had similar issues, so I gave it a go.. and happy days. The lesson for me is to use the browser from now on rather than the APP as it delivers much more functionality and is logically organised.