Forum Discussion

4 days ago
Solved

Payroll Loading........

Trying to complete a payrun and it will not stop loading, it has been loading non-stop for over 5 minutes.

I have cleared browsing history, cache etc. I have gone from Chrome browser to Microsoft Edge and back again, I have re-started my computer and cleared everything again and still no luck.

• Hi mathewplca

I know that you're having a tough time with the payroll loading, and I appreciate your effort in doing the basic troubleshooting that is mostly recommended. That's definitely frustrating. Just to clarify, are you seeing any error messages, or is it just the loading screen that's persisting? The loading screen might be due to a corrupted draft pay run in the file. If you have previously drafted a pay run, I recommend going to the Create menu and choosing Pay run. This will load the Create Pay Run page, then go back to PayrollPay Runs. The page should now load. Let me know how it goes and if you need further help!

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mathewplca

I know that you're having a tough time with the payroll loading, and I appreciate your effort in doing the basic troubleshooting that is mostly recommended. That's definitely frustrating. Just to clarify, are you seeing any error messages, or is it just the loading screen that's persisting? The loading screen might be due to a corrupted draft pay run in the file. If you have previously drafted a pay run, I recommend going to the Create menu and choosing Pay run. This will load the Create Pay Run page, then go back to PayrollPay Runs. The page should now load. Let me know how it goes and if you need further help!

Kind regards,

Shella