Forum Discussion

Rach80
User
9 months ago
Solved

Can't access Accounts List to make changes

Hi,

I'm currently using AccountRight for study and I have activated a 6 month trial account for the course. When I try to make changes in the Account List it wont let me do anything and an error message shows up.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still shows the same thing. I can still access and make changes in other areas, it just appears to be any changes I try and make in the Accounts List.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Rach80,

Thank you for your patience. I'll be closing this thread now. If you still have any concerns, please feel free to post in our Community Forum.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rach80,

Thank you for your patience. I'll be closing this thread now. If you still have any concerns, please feel free to post in our Community Forum.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rach80,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I appreciate you in providing a screenshot of the error and for doing some troubleshooting steps. My apologies for the inconvenience it may have caused, and I'll do my best to help you in resolving this. Sometimes, we need to check for windows updates. All PC software relies on Windows to run smoothly. If Windows isn't up to date, it can affect all your programs, not just AccountRight. You can view the error details as well by clicking the View error details button so we can troubleshoot the specific error that will show. Error: Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rach80,

Thank you for your patience. Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know if you still need help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,

Sai