Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

USER changed phone and not able to access MYOB

Hi,

i am the owner of my Myob account for the company I am a Director of. I had given access to another Director a long while ago and until he changed his phone, he was able to login to Myob. He changed his phone and now is unable to login and 2FA authentication and the back up code doesnt go to him. Basically he is going around in circles.

I went into the My account' but didnt see anywhere where there is an option to do anything. I tried deleting the contact and removing access and adding again. But I dont get any notification on my side saying access removed nor does my colleague get an invite on his side for new access. His name continues to be on the user list.

I am not sure what to do. Calling Myob doesnt help anyway.

Can you please help on this? This is urgent as this Director has to be able to login to do payroll this month onwards.

• Hi ann2000,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. I've sent you a private message to get this sorted.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ann2000,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. I've sent you a private message to get this sorted.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl