Forum Discussion

Aaron6
User
5 months ago
Solved

2FA new phone, old phone already gone, cant access

Hi

I am hoping someone can help me ASAP as I have changed to a new iphone and my old one was erased and given to somone else. The Authenticator on my new phone is asking for a code and I can't access my account to get it and there is no option to select I don't have a code. I am not available in business hours to call to fix.

Please healp.

Aaron

• Hi Aaron6,

Thank you for your comprehensive post, and a warm welcome to the Community Forum! To address this, I have sent you a private message to collect additional information that will aid us in resolving the issue. Please check your inbox at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to your response.
    Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Aaron6,

Thank you for your comprehensive post, and a warm welcome to the Community Forum! To address this, I have sent you a private message to collect additional information that will aid us in resolving the issue. Please check your inbox at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to your response.
    Regards,
    Earl

Aaron6
      User

Hi Earl

I have snet you a message with the information you requested.

Aaron

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Aaron6,

We're pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved through the private message. Should you have any additional questions, feel free to post again, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl