Forum Discussion

IanT
Contributing Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

hide old closed accounts

how can I hide old closed accounts in the 'Accounts Reconcilition Review' page? 

Kay

• Hi IanT 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Unfortunately, you cannot hide these accounts.  A workaround you could do is to rename the account and sort the list so they show up at the bottom. 

Go to the blue radio arrow in the Account Reconciliation Review window > Rename the account number ending to something not in use such as -999 > whenever you've changed the name and close out of the company auditor it should appear when you go back in. You should then be able to sort the list so the accounts you want to hide are simply at the bottom of the list so you don't have to search through. 

I hope that clarifies. If you need further clarification let me know. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post in their search. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi IanT 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Unfortunately, you cannot hide these accounts.  A workaround you could do is to rename the account and sort the list so they show up at the bottom. 

Go to the blue radio arrow in the Account Reconciliation Review window > Rename the account number ending to something not in use such as -999 > whenever you've changed the name and close out of the company auditor it should appear when you go back in. You should then be able to sort the list so the accounts you want to hide are simply at the bottom of the list so you don't have to search through. 

I hope that clarifies. If you need further clarification let me know. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post in their search. 

Theresa_D
        Former Staff

You're welcome IanT. Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or advice!