Forum Discussion

jenni
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

once I start using BAS link do I need to continue using it

Hi,

If I start using BAS link do I need to continue using it for all BAS lodgements?

Thanks,

Jenni

• Hi Jenni,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away.

Regarding your inquiry about whether you'll continue using the BASlink, the answer is no. The BASlink is a feature that helps you lodge your BAS. You can continue lodging your BAS without using it. You may refer to this Help article: Lodging your activity statement.

Additionally, if you don't prefer to use BASlink through the software, it can be done through the ATO portal as well or through your accountant.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Jenni,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away.

Regarding your inquiry about whether you'll continue using the BASlink, the answer is no. The BASlink is a feature that helps you lodge your BAS. You can continue lodging your BAS without using it. You may refer to this Help article: Lodging your activity statement.

Additionally, if you don't prefer to use BASlink through the software, it can be done through the ATO portal as well or through your accountant.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess