Forum Discussion

Linda9
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Trouble lodging BAS online

I am still unable to lodge my BAS online.  Have upgraded to 2020.3.  Have no payroll to report.  Hopefully this will be resolved very soon.

• Hi Linda9 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. This issue has been resolved for most users by making sure you have upgraded to 2020.3. Then in the Sign In window please make sure that the option Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account is ticked. Once this is ticked you should be able to lodge your BAS.

undefined

Please do let me know if you continue to have problems.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Linda9 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. This issue has been resolved for most users by making sure you have upgraded to 2020.3. Then in the Sign In window please make sure that the option Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account is ticked. Once this is ticked you should be able to lodge your BAS.

undefined

Please do let me know if you continue to have problems.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Linda9
      Contributing User

Hi Tracey

Linking the user ID seemed to do the trick :)   Thanks

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Linda9 

You're very welcome, I'm glad it worked for you. Please post again if you need help in the future.