bscfins
Partner
12 years ago
Open

Backup: Schedule automatic backup of file

Hi,

I would like the ability to schedule automatic backups of the MYOB files. The backup would be the same as what currently gets backed up manually when starting the backup from the menu - just need to be able to schedule this same process to run from the operating system.

"MYOB Automatic Backup"

22 Comments

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open
    Thank you for the suggestion, we would be happy to look into how we can add this into AccountRight. Any users who would like to see this added in please do vote and comment to show your support for the idea.
  • Yes, I definately agree with you. The problem I have at the moment is they have been teasing me with this online hosted solution for ages, they released it and then say if you have chosen our MPOWERED services then you can't have the online solution. I wanted the online solution for not only multiple and remote access but for the security of file backup as the company file has had a few issues of late that have had costly downtime to repair. Yes Auto backup would be excellent for me as a stop gap until they get their act sorted on the online solution being able to work with their own other services and products