A-Snax
Experienced Cover User
10 years ago
Open

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

188 Comments

• Yes please allow the feature to hide multiple transactions at once from bank feeds. It will be a great feature. 

• This has been an official idea posted back in October 2014, nearly 10 years ago.... Can MYOB please provide an ETA on when this will become a reality?

As a professional dealing with lots of messy clients, this feature is a basic necessity. 

• They don't care guys. All they care about is increasing prices, constant calling us about their new offers and ensuring our partner discount reduces each year.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hello everyone,

We appreciate all your suggestion and feedback. I understand the importance of this feature to you. We've already forwarded your request to the relevant team, and they are actively working on it for future consideration in our software. In the meantime, if you have any further queries, please feel free to post again, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

• Just contact Customer Support and demand they hide transactions in the required period.  That's what they did for me and I haven't looked back!