Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

Change Bank Feed Transaction Date

Hi,

I have a client who has set up bank feed in MYOB. There's one transaction on 30 June 2023 that is appearing in actual bank statement, but in MYOB bank feed, it's coming up on 7 July 2023.

I need to reconcile accounts with actual bank statement for tax purposes.

Can someone please assist me on how to change MYOB bank feed date to 30 June 2023 or guide me how to solve this issue?

Regards,

Umar

• Hi Umar_Sattar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for expressing your concern to us. In MYOB Essentials, once a transaction has been matched to a Bank feed transaction, it cannot be changed. The only way to change it is to un match it or delete and re-enter. 

I hope this helps. If you have questions or concerns or if you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Umar_Sattar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for expressing your concern to us. In MYOB Essentials, once a transaction has been matched to a Bank feed transaction, it cannot be changed. The only way to change it is to un match it or delete and re-enter. 

I hope this helps. If you have questions or concerns or if you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Umar_Sattar,

You are always welcome, and it is my pleasure to assist you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

Please be informed that we will be closing this thread now. Have a wonderful day!

Cheers, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Umar_Sattar,

We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need further assistance, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist.

Regards, 

Cel