lb77
Experienced User
13 years ago
Open

Forms: Ability to add multiple forms to the one page

In older versions I had a customised pay slip, but that can't be converted to use for the 2011 version.

I've tried to re do the pay slip in 2011 but can't find a way to print 2 pay slips on 1 A4 page as we used to.  Is there still the ability to do this?  If so, how?

"Customised Pay Slips"

(25/09/2017) Merged: Idea - Print receipts with this idea. Idea on similar topic.

25 Comments

kindy3
    Experienced Cover User

Under ARv19 you could print however many receipts that would fit to an A4 page. (Customise Receipt; Form Properties; Layout; Number of receipts per page).  Because receipts don't have to say much they aere not very big.  We could fit 7 receipts on an A4 page.

This morning I have printed out my receipts under AR 2013  and it printed one receipt per A4 page!

Please bring back the ability to print multiple receipts on an A4 page.  I have wasted so much paper this morning!

kindy3
      Experienced Cover User

Under consideration 5/9/2013

Planned 16/9/2014

1/11/2016:  Still not implemented!

JaneCPCK
      Cover User

I too an annoyed that the feature to print 2 A5 receipts on one page has been removed.  Means we waste half of every piece fo paper.  Over 1000 receipts to print means lots of paper wasted, and a s a not for profit, not something we can afford.  Why do software developers remove these important feature.  Please fix it urgently.

Trev_Margolin
      Experienced User

Hi,

Previously (on our old Account Premier "Earth" based) if we had two receipts to print out they fitted nicely on one A4 page. No waste of paper.

Now, after moving to Online Account Right and migrating the receipt form, find that needing to print two receipts (to two different people) equals using two sheets of A4 paper (wasting half an A4 sheet of paper each time). Could this please be fixed? SURELY we are not the only ones with this problem. 

Thanks.

Trev_Margolin
        Experienced User

Hi,

In the old (desktop only) version of MYOB our customised A5 receipts used to print two to an A4 page. Since we have changed to Account Right Live we waste half a sheet of paper each time we print a receipt. This gets particularly bad when you are producing say six or so receipts at a time. Could this be fixed please? Thanks.

Trev

• Hi Ib77

AccountRight Plus 2011 will only allow for one pay slip to be printed per page.

As you are most likely to print the payment details, I suggest customising a paycheque instead as there is the ability to have more than 2 payment details printed on the one page. When customising paycheques, change the Layout of Paycheque. 

• I too used to like to print 2 pay slips per page and have tried customising the paycheque instead - as suggested - and i can't see how to get it to print 2 payment details per page - i've tried all sorts of things.  hope you can help.

Thank you

Barry_C
        MYOB Staff

Hi Kelness,

The easiest way is to use the standard "Laser Cheque" form as this should already be setup for 2 payslips per page.

You can view the form is correct by selecting your "Setup" menu >> Customise Forms >> Paycheques >> and then Customise the "Laser Cheque".  From this window you will need to change the "Layout" drop down menu to "Paycheque".