DKP
Trusted Cover User
10 years ago
Done

In Tray: Adding document to purchases already with a document attached

The heading should be self explanitory.

as below that i found on forum, i don't know if this has already been suggested

""However if you would like the developers to include the option to attach multiple documents to the one transaction in a future release you can raise it as a suggestion over on the MYOB AccountRight Idea Exchange so the developers can gauge the genuine demand and consider implementing it.""

Cheers

27 Comments

Haydes
    MYOB Product Team
    Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Done

Hi All!

This feature has now been implemented with the release of AccountRight 2019.4. You are now able to attach multiple Documents to Purchases from In Tray or directly in the Bills Attachments window.

You can view more on this feature in the 2019.4 Announcement Post here: AccountRight 2019.4 is now available

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Product Team

DKP eftl Mark77 CloudMindAcc MichelleTB 

T123
    Experienced Cover User

it looks like 2 documents can not be added to a bill in myob, can some please confirm this or provide details how i attached 2 documents

Haydes
    MYOB Product Team

Hi T123 

The Multiple Attachment feature is only available in 2019.4 and later (2020.1 is around the corner), if you open Bill in this version you should see the Attachments bar at the top to open and start adding extra documents, or you can link documents from your In Tray window to existing Bills.

The link I added in the status change does have extra information on this (click here to see that post), but here's a direct link to the Help Article that gives you a more step-by-step instruction for this: Working with In Tray documents

Note: Currently the Link to Existing Bill window from In Tray will list all Bills regardless of if they have attachments, a filter is coming in 2020.1 to hide Bills with existing In Tray documents.

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Product Team